Thursday, September 6, 2012

What's Up

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

San Antonio River, Mission Reach, Mission Rd Trailhead
upstream to the ConcepcĂ­on Creek confluence

Today's photos:















I am not a morning person. I would be perfectly content if every day started at about noon. My aversion to mornings might have something to do with the fact that when I was on active duty in the Army, I had to report for morning formation at 4:30 AM on duty days. But then, it also just seems to be my natural rhythm.

All of that said to make the point that I arrived at the trailhead this morning at 7:45, about a half hour after sunrise. It is definitely the earliest in the morning I have begun a walk for this blog. This set of photos fairly accurately communicates not only the river's ever-present beauty and wonder, but also the feeling of the early morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment